Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Friday, July 27, 2007

Sitting Still in the Desk Chair

It is 6:17 p.m. on Friday, July 27th. I handed in my research paper to the Grad School office at 3:30 p.m. this afternoon. What a feeling. It took well over 120 hours to write.The poster arrived today. Next Monday is the poster presentation and next Tuesday at 3:15 p.m. is my oral presentation. Prayers are appreciated. After Tuesday, I will linger here at the University of Georgia until Friday while completing my mentor's website. After that, I will go back to my home.

I've been tidying up my office since coming back from the grad school. It looked like a tornado had been in here. There were articles and books everywhere. Then, I made the mistake of sitting down. Now I don't have the energy to even keep typing.......think I'll just want to sit for a few minutes and mindlessly stare into space. Do'h.

In Christ, Tammy

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Tammy Simpson, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.